Wicked Team Member Highlights
| Stylist |
| Follow Heather @hairbyhyoung |
Heather graduated from local beauty school, Headlines Academy, in 2015. Prior to graduation, she knew she wanted to work with Paul Mitchell because of their love for the environment and pride in being ANTI-animal testing. Gearing up for what was next, Heather dove into the Paul Mitchell culture and frequented AJ's Wicked Salon & Spa, as she was inspired to step her foot into her soon-to-be career. She fell in love with Wicked when she experienced the salon's encouraging atmosphere. Heather sees her work space as somewhere everyone is able to express themselves freely and enjoys how refreshing it is to work with such a strong, independent team of women.
Always believing that being able to represent yourself the way you find most comfortable and inspiring to do, Heather quit letting her parents do her hair or dress her at a very young age and took charge of her own reins. Finding her sense of fashion to be a little all over, she most loves a laid back look with the ability to dress up when the occasion calls. In her free time, Heather spends her time outside amongst her friends and family and enjoys thrifting at local thrift shops. She is inspired most by those who go against social norms and act on what drives and creates their sense of self. Heather strives to live by a quote that resonates with her; "the more you know, the less you need" (yvon chouinard).
- Heather's Signature: Soft, natural waves or a smooth, bouncy look.
- Product always @ Heather's Station: Awapuhi Wild Ginger Styling Oil.
- Heather's Personal Hair Care Routine: Washes infrequently, but always uses a heat protectant. Styles with her favorite Neuro flat iron to create loose waves, and finishes with Awapuhi oil.
- Favorite Hair Trend: Warm tones.
- Favorite Seasonal Trend: Looking forward to bright blondes!
- Favorite Service to Perform: A natural balayage.
- For your Healthiest Hair: Always keep your hot tool on a low heat setting.
- Hair Care on a Budget: "If you want a fun color, an ombre is a very versatile look that can help you sneak by on fewer services."
- Heather's Eminence Skin Care Routine:
- Bright Skin Cleanser - day/night
- Anti-Aging Trio - Rosehip Triple C+E Firming Oil, Citrus & Kale Potent C+E serum, and Marine Flower Peptide
- Stone Crop Serum - morning
- Monoi Age Corrective Night Cream - nightly
- Pear and Poppy Seed Microderm Polisher - weekly use
- Hungarian Herbal Mud Treatment - weekly use
- Inika Organic Favorites:
- Loose Mineral Powder
- Mineral Mattifying Powder
- theBalm Cosmetics Favorites:
- Even Stevens Whipped Foundation
- Scuba Mascara
Heather's Makeup Tip: Less is always more.